Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trying On Moms Girdle I'm Trying To Find This Corset/girdle I Think I Saw On E News Or Advertised In Us Magazine?

I'm trying to find this corset/girdle i think i saw on e news or advertised in us magazine? - trying on moms girdle

Ok, so I lose weight and I'm willing to try anything! I saw this corset-waist or eo new advertising magazine Us Weekly. Basically it was for mothers trying to get flat stomach again. So I thought, although I'm not a mother, which they can use to create a flat stomach get, well, I do not remember what the name. It was very beautiful, and I even think some came with a kind of Pring, does not appear that there are a lot of cables. and came to a kind of pocket. Anyway, I am desperate to find them! Someone please help!

1 comment:

dr0deg89 said...

Damn, that sounds good. I think that I need. I wonder what it was.

Post a Comment